Description of NAHI Mobile Finder
Once installed, NAHI Mobile Finder is able to search, locate Android device such as mobile phones, tablets… immediately through GPS system and track the device’s route in the past 24 hours precisely. This feature is very helpful for parents since it allows them to detect kids’ route and discover unexpected incidence in time.
Besides, when enabled the app will notify if an undetermined SIM card is inserted. Especially, in order to keep your important personal data secure, this application can automatically capture a photo of device holder, send a notification message, backup data, and reset device if your device is being used illegal.
With strong connection, NAHI Mobile Finder facilitates you to remote control device in 2 ways: via another mobile phone or from NAHI website.
1. Device finder
• Locate your misplaced device when it connects to WIFI/data/cell tower.
• Ringtone activation can help you to find your device easily. From the registered phone number, you can trigger a loud alarm to find the misplaced device (even in a silent mode) when you are nearby.
• Automatically restore the phone’s location and send you a notification email before the battery runs out.
2. Data back-up & restore
With this feature, you can regularly back-up and restore phone book, SMS, call log…
3. SIM card change alert
If someone else inserts a new SIM card on your device, you will be notified of the new number via an alert message on the registered phone number.
4. Illegal usage protection
• If the device is set lock screen, continuously unsuccessful unlocking will activate an alert of illegal log-in to device owner.
• Automatically locate the phone, stealthily take a mug shot and send you a notification email when the intruder failed to unlock/ your SIM card is changed.
• Show icon: If you have turned the Show-Icon function on, whoever possesses the phone will see a large icon on the screen, even if the phone is locked.
5. Remote control
You can control by send commands via SMS or accessing the internet with NAHI account.
• Sound an alarm: User can activate a loud alarm (even in the silent mode) to make it easy to find the misplaced phone when you are nearby.
• Screen message: You can send a message to the misplaced device, then message’s content will be appreared on lock screen.
• Lock your phone: Remotely compose another password to lock the phone.
• Back up contacts: Back up the contacts remotely and then retrieve them online later.
• Track your device: Track the misplaced device's route and provide the map pattern of the device within the past 24 hours.
• Wipe your data: Wipe all data in the lost device to prevent privacy leakage, including texts, contacts, pictures, videos, logins and more. Caution: All data will be deleted.
NAHI JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Add: 110 Cao Thang Street, Ward 4, District 3, HCMC
Tel: (84 - 8) 73090919 - Customer Service: (08) 1900 6163