Description of Thumb Drift - Furious Racing
Got an issue? Email us first so we can help.
Note: There are 2 types of cars. Cars which you can pay to unlock or get for free.
[?] secret cars which you can ONLY unlock by performing certain actions.
Whether you know how to drift or not, you’ll enjoy sliding sideways around the corners to compete for the highest score.
WHY PLAY THUMB DRIFT?
- Over 100 fully unlicensed cars to unlock + more to come
- Simple one thumb controls
- Addictive drifting gameplay
- Original soundtrack with 6 pumping tunes
- 6 different tracks to race on each with a unique feel
- Challenge your friends for the top score
- Cutting edge, flat shaded, low poly graphics
- Groundbreaking Carticle™ Technology
SPECIAL GUEST CARS!
- Rice Pirate (Newest!)
- 1320Video driven by Cleetus McFarland (Newest!)
- 4WDTV (Newest!)
- BossLogic (Newest!)
- Hoovivan (Maximum Driftcast) (Newest!)
- Bulletproof Automotives Kamikazi GTR (Newest!)
- Ozzyman Reviews (Newer!)
- Street FX WTF-86 (Newer!)
- Rooster Teeth (New!)
- Regular Car Guys (New!)
- Yogscast (New!)
- Rocket Jump (New!)
- LZBMX (New!)
- GTA Wise Guy (New!)
- Zen Garage
- Domestic Mango
- Street Driven
- Bulletproof Automotive
- King of Nations
- Yasid Design
- Shock Mansion
- Drift All Stars
- The Slap Train
- Saudi Gamer
- Black Panthaa
* 0-50: L plater
* 51-99: Sunday Driver
* 100-199: Training Wheels
* 200-299: Gettin’ Sideways
* 300-399: You feel the need for speed
* 400-499: You’re in the red
* 500-599: Flat out!
* 600+: You live your life a quarter mile at a time! Dom will be proud
Got a car we should add to the livery? Get in touch!
* Permissions Details *
Note: The game will require access to photos, media and files on your device. This is only used to cache the advertising in game and to allow the sharing of custom screenshots taken in game.